|Many favorites that have captured my heart dearly, don't judge me by what I fav. :}|
|Many favorites that have captured my heart dearly, don't judge me by what I fav. :}|
My name is Leon Hightower Jr, but everyone in my family calls me Jr, I love it here on DA, and I enjoy drawing, but it's mainly for fun half the time. I enjoy Video Games, Anime, Meeting New People, Looking at Art, and interested in Girls of course. So far throughout my time here, I'm enjoying myself here!
I usually have grammar problems half the time so don't blame it on me OK? I am the little brother, I am the uncle, I am the video gamer, I am the rocker, I am the friend who will always be your friend forever.
I hate losing a friend over a argument or something stupid and I am the thinker, most of the time.... I am also the guy who is also trying his best, but wants to know what he wants in life. I love making new friends and helping others, but if you upset me or tick me off to the point of me cussing, I will block you or remove you, so don't piss me off or upset me OK?
But other than that, I'm a OK guy once you get to know me, anyways, check out my page, whenever your online, look for me OK? Also, give me a shout whenever you visit my page, you can give me a shoot in my journal in the shoutbox!
My Main Account! ---
This account here is mainly for my Story Project/RPG Project mainly, ranging from sprites, Faces, Screenshots from my old projects and other stuff. if you guys want a specific sprite made for you, I can make it happen, but here's the deal!
IF you guys want a specific sprite or Face made for you, I can make it happen, but here's the deal!
1) One request at a time!
2) You must give me a screenshot or drawing of the character!
3) Which format of the sprite do you want RPG Maker VX/VX Ace style or RPG Maker XP style
VX/VX Ace style - VX/VX Ace Sprites resolution are 96x128
XP Style - Resolution for XP sprites are 128×192
3) No creature characters sadly only human or humanoid like characters but I can add furry ears to the characters and a tail
4) You do not have to pay points to for me to do requests, just ask and I'll try to make it!
5) No nudity or hentai sprites I don't do that
6) Understand that if I cannot make the "said" sprite I cannot, I have my limits sadly and I can only do so much...
Other than that, just give me something simple and good and I'll make it happen, if you wanna pay points to have a sprite made, that's cool but you really do not have to do so!
As for Facemaker Requests, those are simple to make, I'll make a face for you if you want, I make some good ones and I need to get back into the habit of making them. Note that the size resolution for Faces is 192x192 or 96x96 if you want a full Facemaker set of characters expressing different emotions I can do that easily! Face Sets are a total of 8 faces with different expressions and the resolution for them are 384x192.
Just give me a good picture of that character and I'll work my magic with Facemaker and GIMP! Please post all requests on this journal. leon-murayami.deviantart.com/j…
1. Interviewer: Have any siblings? (half siblings and step siblings count)
Kenshin: I have One older brother, one older sister, and one half-brother on my Mom’s side.
2. Interviewer: How many members do you know are in your family tree?
Kenshin: At least 25, but it goes further than that I believe, well after my great great grandfather.
3. Interviewer: What is your favorite game?
Kenshin: I play Poker a lot, but one of my many favorites is Daruma Otoshi (the falling Buddha), it tests physical strength as well as precision! My friend Shinsuke also loves this game.
4. Interviewer: How is your love life?
Kenshin: It is good, I am getting to know my childhood sweetheart Reina Mikamura more and we have a bond that cannot be broken that goes beyond just being in love.
5. Interviewer: Do you have any royal blood?
Kenshin: I believe my Mother said my father was of royal blood, along with my Uncle whom is currently the ruler of Ivalice. My father could’ve become king or feudal lord of a continent, but wanted to live a simple life with his love, my Mother Sakuya.
6. Interviewer: If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would you meet?
Kenshin: I am… not sure really, no one comes to mind..
7. Interviewer: What is your favorite movie?
Kenshin: There was a movie I watched one time with my father and brother called “Zatōichi”, it was about a Blind traveler Zatoichi who is a master swordsman and a masseur with a fondness for gambling on dice games. When he arrives in a village torn apart by warring gangs, he sets out to protect the townspeople. It was an amazing movie!
8. Interviewer: Have any secrets?
Kenshin: Nope, sorry, got nothing juicy on me at the moment.
9. Interviewer: Creepiest experience?
Kenshin: Finding these Dark Red Crystals inside a cavern I once explored as a kid with Shinsuke, and then found it was a next of demons because of the crystals properties, good thing I told the royal guard and my Dad about it or everyone in the village near it would’ve been dead. Yeah, demons were that dangerous and scary.
10. Interviewer: Who is the most annoying person you have ever met?
Kenshin: Simple, the overconfident leader of this band of thieves called the Black Hawk Bandits, the guy is such a loser and full of himself, but he is nothing compared to this lady named Carmella Wilson, she is delusional to the point you do not want to be around her period, in fact, my friend Natsumi Hinomoto cannot stand her when they dueled a year ago she almost wanted to kill her.
11. Interviewer: Do you go on social media?
Kenshin: Social media, no, I don’t do social media, we have many advancements in technology in my world and I know a lot of people use it, but not me.
12. Interviewer: If you're in a relationship who kissed who first :3? (If you haven't kissed that's ok)
Kenshin: Reina was the one whom kissed me first, and it was during a tender, friendly moment where I said I’d never do anything to hurt her and she would never do anything to hurt me. We became boyfriend and girlfriend that day, and it was cute.
13. Interviewer: Anyone you have or had a crush on?
Kenshin: As a kid I had the maddest crush on my next door neighbor/childhood friend Reina Mikamura, we grew up in the same neighborhood and we sorta clicked, especially because her brother and I are the best of pals.
14. Interviewer: What's the most embarrassing thing you've done?
Kenshin: I think it was when I Reina was taking a shower because their hot water was cut off and I forgot she was in the bathroom, I was fixing to take a shower myself and we ended up seeing each other naked. Took us 3 days to get over it, we didn’t talk much, until Natsumi and Shinsuke helped us snap out of it.
15. Interviewer: Are you married?
Kenshin: No, not yet, but I would love to marry my best friend Reina, one day.
16. Interviewer: What's your favorite place to be with your partner/friend?
Kenshin: Going to the shopping arcade in my hometown of Shibuku City and visiting my friend Natsumi’s hometown of Oburo, it is rich and full of history!
17. Interviewer: Who's the person you hate the most?
Kenshin: Sain Minnock Ishikawa, a demonic swordsman whom caused nothing more than death and destruction. He caused me and my family a lot of grief and trouble, and the bad part about it is, that monster, killed my father with no mercy. He is insane, completely insane…
18. Interviewer: What's your favorite food?
Kenshin: Simple, Stir-Fried Rice, next to traditional Ramen Noodles!
19. Interviewer: What's your favorite weapon?
Kenshin: I use a Katana in battle, sometimes I use both my hands when I wield it. I’m partial to gauntlets and Nunchucku which my friend Shinsuke uses. But a Katana is my go to weapon.
20. Interviewer: What's your favorite prank to pull?
Kenshin: I don’t like playing pranks, sorry, next question.
21. Interviewer: Who's your favorite among your team?
Kenshin: Simple, my friend Natsumi Hinomoto, she always finds a way to keep everyone happy and upbeat, plus she’s a dependable ally and her pet fox is beautiful.
22. Interviewer: Is anyone like a rival to you?
Kenshin: Yeah, Jin Kunasagi, he and I have been rivals for a good while, the Murayami Family and the Kunasagi family have a friendly yet competitive rivalry.
23. Interviewer: Favorite celebrity?
Kenshin: No, I don’t have a favorite celebrity at the moment.
24. Interviewer: Got in any fights?
Kenshin: Nope, not recently, although I and my comrades did just fight a demon warrior named the Shadow Master, an archfiend/demon of Darkness. Never really got into a fight when I was young. Strange...
25. Interviewer: Anything to say to anyone reading this?
Kenshin: What do you think of these questions personally or my answers?
Not tagging. Snag if you wanna!